Today, I started the new blog on Github. All pages transferred from html to markdown.

This is a new start of my blog.

I use some css from the other’s blog. The most helpful jekyll blog are yihui.name, pingmygeek.com, huangzhimin.com and freemind.pluskid.org.

I use a label and a <q> tag from freemind.pluskid.org,

Because some pages will write using (I don’t know why the five letters are too close one to another ), I change the Markdown processor from rdiscount to kramdown.

When using Mathjax, I should avoid highlight.css mixing between Mathjax and Pygments

pygmentize -S friendly -f html | sed 's/^/.highlight code /g' > assets/css/highlight.css